Theft and fraud are significant risks in just about any business today and they can arise from external or internal sources, or frequently a combination of both.
Detecting theft or fraud, and identifying the cause of the problem can be a complex business
It may involve a number of investigative techniques including the use of:
- Covert cameras and videotape analysis
- Undercover male or female and bi lingual, operatives
- Surveillance of goods, trucks and individuals
- Document, computer, lap top and data analysis
- Forensic examination of information and information systems
- Forensic accounting, banking assets and ledgers.
It takes a skilled Morgan Turner Freeman Inc., Private Investigator & Detective to manage the entire investigative process and emerge with the client's desired outcomes.
Morgan Turner Freeman Inc., believes that it has the personnel to meet any organization's needs in these areas.
We are active in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Orange County, San Diego County, Carlsbad, Phoenix, Dallas, Midland, Boston, Jefferson City, New Orleans, Seattle, Oregon, Denver, Richmond, Alexandria, Arlington, Baltimore, Atlanta, Palm Beach, Trenton, Memphis, Las Vegas, Albany, NY, New York, Washington DC, Pierre, Juneau, Biloxi, Houston, Miami, San Francisco, Palm Springs, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, San Diego.