At Morgan Turner Freeman Inc., Private Investigators & Detectives, Successful investigations depend on finding secret and hidden facts or assets. Sometimes these facts are found in public records, through the Internet and database research not available to the public or under FOI Act. Also by identifying and interviewing key sources, through the application of forensic accounting, confidential informants, computer forensics skills and from other investigative methods. The successful outcome of any investigation often requires a combination of these techniques by a seasoned investigator that has the ability to recognize potential leads and follow them.
Our Morgan Turner Freeman Inc., Private Investigators & Detectives consultants, that include retired senior intelligence and law enforcement officers, former journalists, and professional investigators have such skills. Our Principal and Senior Investigator has been a leader in this business for 50 years.
Whether conducting an investigation relating to complex litigation, due diligence, fraud, business intelligence, background checks, sensitive internal corporate matters, international inquiries, custody, access, child kidnapping, drugs or other issues, Morgan Turner Freeman Inc. draws upon a wealth of investigative experience and worldwide resources that it brings to bear on every new investigation. We take great care to gather evidence in an admissible fashion so as not to jeopardize its potential use in court.
A few examples of our work include:
Information gathering that produces hard, useable evidence to win your case is not always a simple task. Well-meaning people who don’t know the laws of information gathering and evidence retrieval often mishandle, or acquire evidence illegally. This taints your case—and lets the guilty go free. We at Morgan Turner Freeman Inc., Private Investigators & Detectives are well versed in the laws of information gathering, forensic evidence and evidence retrieval. We may even spend some time infiltrating one of our staff into the competitor's business , so from the inside we learn more than enough. And as we did not break and enter it's all legal. We have given evidence in Court around the world thousands of times.
We’ll do it right—and you’ll get a fair trial.
Suppose you know evidence exists, but you don’t know how to get it. Morgan Turner Freeman Inc., Private Investigators & Detectives' forensic evidence specialists are trained to remove obstacles, gather information, and collect evidence within the boundaries set by law. If criminal evidence exists, we’ll pursue legal and just ways to obtain it.
Evidence retrieval, whether forensic or not, may require positioning an operative where the evidence is legally available. Perhaps it means issuing legal orders, compelling the evidence’s release. Or sometimes, it’s as basic as locating discarded information from the office or home of the suspected wrongdoer. Morgan Turner Freeman Inc., Private Investigators & Detectives' information gathering experts will get the evidence you need.
Next is evidence analysis, which is probably as important as, or perhaps even more important than, the evidence acquisition itself. In fact, forensic evidence investigative methods often solve the crime. Our forensic evidence specialists know how to cull the smallest and often most telling, information from highly unlikely sources. It’s not unusual that a miniscule fiber found on a piece of clothing points directly towards the guilty party. We’ll put our forensic evidence experts to work—and they’ll prove guilt or innocence in ways that will amaze you.
Don’t take evidence retrieval and analysis into your own hands. It could mean the destruction of valuable evidence, and the compromise of your investigation.
Instead, call our Investigators and Detectives today. If evidence exists, we’ll find it, obtain it and analyze it—professionally, thoroughly and discreetly—and solve your problems.
Could someone be laundering money through your corporation? Illegal drug sales generate more and more cash each year, and as a result, drug traffickers and other criminals are continually finding new ways to launder dirty money. Federal laws targeting money laundering at banks and other financial institutions are forcing traffickers to seek "non-bank" institutions through which they play their dirty games. Many major corporations are insufficiently aware of their vulnerability to money laundering activity—are you?
Morgan Turner Freeman Inc., Private Investigators & Detectives' expertise will help you uncover even the most subtle and sophisticated money laundering schemes. We’re familiar with all the red flags that indicate suspicious financial activity in both bank and non-bank institutions, and can trace and document all such activity until the entire money laundering process is revealed.
In addition to unparalleled detection services, MTF Investigators also brings you a proactive anti money laundering prevention program designed to keep your business “dirty money” free. We will help you establish procedures for customer background searches, employee and compliance officer training programs, and regular ad hoc audits to help your business restore—and maintain—your legal and ethical standards.
Morgan Turner, Private Investigators & Detectives' money laundering detection and prevention programs are proven, cost-effective and dependable. With increased legislation against corporations involved in laundering money, including stiff penalties and broad asset forfeiture provisions, you can no longer afford to assume money laundering is somebody else's problem.
Call us today for a no-obligation consultation. We’ll not only stop money laundering in its tracks, we’ll help you make sure laundering money doesn’t become your problem in the future.
The ever-changing nature of the global business climate creates a challenging environment for the Risk Management professional. Your broad scope of responsibility, from creating a risk management plan and handling project risk management, to staying on top of new legal and regulatory information, and identifying and evaluating new risks and liability exposures, can be daunting—even if you’re the most capable professional out there.
Morgan Turner Freeman Inc., Private Investigators & Detectives is the solution for many firms—from devising a risk management plan to project risk management. As the leader in Corporate Investigation Strategies, we are uniquely equipped to help you with various risk management services including:
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Employee Theft/Stock losses
- Asset Misappropriation
- Security Breaches
Morgan Turner Freeman Inc., Private Investigators & Detectives brings you a wide variety of litigation support services, from on-the-scene and pre-trial investigation research to concluding analysis and expert testimony. Our litigation support specialists provide the information and advisory services you need to substantiate material allegations, locate and determine motives of witnesses, and analyze exhibits and critical facts.
At MTF Inc., Investigators & Detectives, we understand that counsel frequently operates under time constraints, and we make ourselves available on short notice. Whether we’re investigating employee theft, embezzlement, fraud, forgery or other illegal internal financial activities, our litigation support services team completes each assignment quickly and carefully, with the highest degree of professionalism and discretion. Are you faced with the unpleasant reality of taking legal action towards another individual or company? And does the litigation involve securing documents from your opponent’s computer, as ordered by a court of law?
Morgan Turner Freeman Inc., Private Investigators & Detectives' team of computer forensics experts provides professional and discreet computer litigation support. We’ll secure the information you need as quickly and as efficiently as possible. And by using time-tested procedures related to computer litigation support, we make sure the evidence secured is admissible in court, and that it maintains its integrity throughout the custody process.
We have provided invaluable computer litigation support for a wide variety of cases, from those of Fortune 500 companies to individual citizens involved in private litigation. If you need computer litigation support,
Call Morgan Turner Freeman Inc., Private Investigators & Detectives today on;
National 877 288 4899 or 424 777 2289 Los Angeles & CA
Intellectual Property Protection
Is there anything more valuable than your company's good name and reputation? We think not. In fact, losing either could be fatal to your organization's existence. One sure way for that to happen is for a competitor or other company to use your intellectual property in a detrimental way.
Protecting your intellectual property, client's list, costings or profit data is difficult, but possible. After all, you’ve poured your dollars into research to develop a winning product or service—why let imitators copy your ideas? They profit from your research, development and hard work, or smear your company’s name.
Morgan Turner Freeman Inc. Private Investigators & Detectives is one of the world’s foremost intellectual property protection firm. We’ve earned that reputation by creating and implementing a number of systems, products and services, all of which effectively eliminate Intellectual Property Theft and Image Deterioration.
Morgan Turner Freeman Inc., Private Investigators & Detectives' proprietary Internet monitoring and brand protection programs give you security and keep thieves at bay. We’ll help you:
- Maintain a favorable online image
- Know what’s being said about your company online
- Stop flaming sites that exist at your firm’s expense
- Shield your corporate trade secrets from hackers
- Track down individuals who are damaging your reputation online
- Protect your intellectual property from the prying eyes of cyber thieve
- As all others, we at Morgan Turner Freeman Inc, Private Investigators & Detectives, used to think Intellectual property and brand protection was difficult. But since the introduction and successive popularity of the Internet, we found out what “difficult” means. Millions visit the World Wide Web daily, and its certain future growth makes Internet monitoring and brand management protection a vital aspect of doing business online. After all, how else can you be sure that there aren’t imitators out there copying your product or competitors using the World Wide Web as a weapon—denigrating your products or services to millions of believing viewers?
- Over the last few years an entirely new set of crimes and criminals have cropped up and are at the forefront of brand management protection issues. Web statistics prove our concern, as do the existence of “flaming sites,” one of the fastest growing forms of websites found on the Internet today. A flaming site is one that’s created for the sole purpose of posting damaging accusations about your company or product.
- Cyber criminals work to damage your company by using anonymous email addresses and identities. They assume that you can’t track them down and figure out their identities. But they’re wrong. Morgan Turner Freeman Inc., Private Investigators & Detectives has designed a method to successfully track down and stop cyber criminals. Our unique Internet monitoring process tracks their movements online. We then reverse these movements, and backtrack through the Internet nodes until we can pinpoint their identity. To help you protect your image, and give you secure brand protection, we’ve virtually eliminated the cyber criminal’s ability to hide from the law.
- If you’re concerned about your brand management protection and are interested in our Internet monitoring programs, take the next logical step. Learn more about our state-of-the-art proprietary software, which in conjunction with our world-renowned investigative tactics, have helped protect hundreds of firms from damaged reputations and lost revenue by Internet monitoring and brand management protection.
- Trademark, Copyright & Patent Investigation
- The idea for your new corporate logo is decidedly brilliant. So you pursue the next step and hire an artist, who for a hefty price will immortalize your firm forever. Right? Wrong! Everyday, many companies just like yours make the mistake of committing large amounts of time and money to a trademark only to find out that another firm across the country is using the exact same image to brand their company name. How can you be sure this doesn’t happen to you? Make sure you get trademark clearance from Morgan Turner Freeman Inc., Private Investigators & Detectives. We specialize in the areas of trademark search and trademark investigation. What if you don’t? What if you go ahead with the trademark generation without a trademark search or intellectual property investigation, and later find it to be identical to an already existing trademark? The ramifications could be devastating, and may undermine your firm’s financial stability. Not only would you waste large amounts of capital unnecessarily. You’d also be legally liable to pay damages to the original trademark owner, leading to financial losses that could devastate your firm’s capital structure.
- Protect Your Trademarks, Copyrights and Patents At Morgan Turner Freeman Inc., Private Investigators & Detectives we're also able to conduct full national and international market surveys of your existing trademarks and copyrights. Our research has no bounds. All markets and industries can be investigated for illegal use of your intellectual property. According to recent statistics, the epidemic of trademark, copyright and patent infringements is growing at an exponential rate. Through advancements in technology and the explosive growth of the Internet, access to your prized intellectual property is exposed, more than ever before, to unscrupulous individuals looking to cash in on your good name and reputation. These infringements, if not detected early, lead to dilution and fair market use of your properties without compensation. Intellectual property and trademark investigations, copyright investigations and patent infringement suits can be difficult, exhausting your time and resources.
- Let the professional investigators and researchers at MTF Inc., Private Investigators & Detectives handle your trademark and copyright investigations. We’ll protect you from infringements, and make sure you’re not found guilty of the same yourself, with efficient and cost effective solutions. When you want total protection for your prized intellectual property. We’re the firm of choice for many of the Fortune 500, and would be happy to help you secure or protect your trademark, copyright or patent today.
- Maintaining a watchful eye on one's intellectual property can be a difficult task, especially when that property is something as easily reproduced as text, music, software or some other medium that doesn't require sophisticated equipment to duplicate. Pictures, words, original creative works... with recent technological breakthroughs and our increasingly global economy, everything is fair game, and often there seems to be little or no recourse that an owner can take.
- The Internet, once a relatively modest collection of personal homepages, budding storefronts and technology-related forums, has swelled into a worldwide mainstream phenomenon brimming with copyright infringement. Cutting and pasting is the order of the day, and it has grown to such an extent that many owners are forced to employ technical tricks to keep people from stealing their original text and photos. Books are posted online in their entirety hours after being released. And let's not forget the most widely publicized method of infringement, the rampant copying and distributing of music, movies and software through use of file sharing networks and disc burning utilities.
- On the World Wide Web, as also on the Dark Net or hidden web, copyright infringement is practically ubiquitous, and to those who develop the content in the first place, the effects can be quite detrimental. The very existence of copied content often leads to the dilution of brand appeal, reputation damage, and direct loss of revenue. We have a system that seeks out instances of plagiarism and copyright infringement online and in traditional media, locates the entities responsible, and puts a stop to the unauthorized activity. Whether you’re concerned about students liberally borrowing from previous works, someone stealing your website content or the unauthorized use of your original creations, Morgan Turner, Private Investigators & Detectives can do wonders to protect your interests and valuable intellectual property assets.
- Anti-Counterfeiting Programs
- Product counterfeiting operations continue to multiply as more criminals take advantage of high tax-free profits, the low risk of being caught, and minimal penalties if convicted. International organized-crime syndicates with deep pockets are now financing high-tech manufacturing networks engaging in counterfeiting and gray market crimes. Unfortunately, law enforcement officials lack the time, equipment and expertise to track down and stop counterfeiting schemers effectively.
Go to just about any street corner in any major city in the world. Chances are good that you’ll find an individual willing to sell you the latest designer product for a fraction of the retail price. Most times it’s obvious. After all, we know that the $75.00 Rolex watch or the pair of $40.00 Nike sneakers are probably counterfeit products, but in some cases the fraud is not so easy to detect. Why is counterfeiting so rampant? A few of the reasons include:
- Many excellent graphic artists are willing to duplicate the logos and designs of well-known designers.
- Third world countries continue to provide cheap, unregulated laborers to counterfeit items of substandard quality.
- Un-informed consumers like to purchase a product thinking they’re getting the "deal of a lifetime."
- Some purchasers are aware they’re buying counterfeit merchandise, but continue to do so anyway.
- Counterfeit merchandise is placed in high-end stores and boutiques where their authenticity may not be questioned.
- Internal sources sell black market emblems and logo designs to counterfeiters, which are then placed on sub-quality merchandise.
Think of the ramifications of counterfeiting to your company’s reputation. What if someone is harmed using a product with your name emblazoned on the label? It won’t matter that the buyer is later made aware that they used a counterfeit product. You’ll take the blame, and suffer the damages from the ensuing media frenzy.
The Counterfeiting Solution
How can you stop counterfeiting and protect your firm from its abuses? Let our team's knowledge of the counterfeiting underworld, our contacts in law enforcement, and our ability to prepare evidence for judicial forfeiture proceedings help your company in its anti counterfeiting efforts. We’ve helped many corporations enforce their rights in both civil and criminal cases, and have earned our reputation as a leader in the field of counterfeit detection investigations.
Morgan Turner, Freeman Inc., Private Investigators & Detectives is intimately familiar with all types of counterfeiting operations, from three-shift sweatshops to computerized factories. Our undercover investigators have years of experience in following small dealers to their large-scale suppliers. We have proprietary databases filled with the latest information about the people involved in product counterfeiting, their contacts and their methods of distribution. We’ve conducted hundreds of ex-parte seizures and successfully assisted law enforcement in search warrants and arrests of suspected counterfeiters. We shall protect you from those who like to profit at your company’s expense.
At Morgan Turner, Private Investigators & Detectives we are familiar with the signs of product diversion and parallel trade, and we know in what areas they most often occur: export sales, promotional offers, excess merchandise "destruction," and charitable donations. Our experience in product diversion and parallel goods lets us pick up the "paper trail" almost immediately. We examine all records quickly and thoroughly, compare original contracts and "use" statements between the manufacturer and distributors, and analyze bills of sale, shipping orders, bills of lading, warehouse receipts, and other transportation invoices.
Because someone within the legitimate distribution network makes the diversion possible, either intentionally or through negligence, we establish informants and/or undercover operators in the distribution channels to determine exactly how and where the product diversion is happening. We document our findings, and suggest a feasible course of action.
Expanding your company’s products or services to the international marketplace is an exciting event. But what do you do when a foreign distributor approaches you to become a distributor for your product? How do you learn about this entity? How much do you know about this company that is operating in a foreign country? Those skilled in diversion and working in parallel goods often set up "phantom" or "shell" businesses that exist only to repackage and reship your goods to unintended markets for profit. How can you be sure that this doesn’t happen to you?
Morgan Turner, Private Investigators & Detectives is a leader in Anti-Diversion tactics. With the use of our expert investigators and researchers along with our state of the art software programs, you can be certain that you’re learning all the pertinent information about the firms you’re about to do business with. You’ll find out if the names and addresses you’ve been given are legitimate, and if there have been ties to diversion, parallel goods or counterfeiting activity in the past. Morgan Turner Freeman Inc. Private Investigators and researchers will protect your firm both at home, and abroad.
Our experienced operatives know where it’s easiest to spot the diversion, and home in quickly to any criminal activity. Most of the time, product diversion and the introduction of parallel goods start on the inside. We’re often called upon to place operatives in the work environment to spot the thief and stop him dead in his tracks. Once we uncover the crime and identify the criminals, we’ll follow through on suggested courses of action to prevent future occurrences. Meanwhile, our expert witnesses will stand by you at any criminal proceedings to bring the criminal to justice.
We won’t stop there though Morgan Turner Freeman Inc. Private Investigators also gives you pro-active measures to prevent product diversion from happening in the first place - or ever again. In addition to regularly analyzing all paperwork, we’ll help you establish stronger contractual agreements between manufacturers and distributors, and emphasize to all employees the legal ramifications of product diversion operations.
If you suspect product diversion at your company, or want to prevent product diversion in the future. We’ll make sure your products reach their intended destination.
- Financial Risk Profiling
- Undercover Operations
- Confidential Investigations
- Industrial Counter-Espionage
- Prevention and Detection of Fraud
- Conflicts of Interest and Contract Infringement
- Executives and Senior Personnel Screening & Dismissal
Call now and speak to an Morgan Turner, Private Investigators & Detectives' expert,
Call Now National 877 288 4899 or 424 777 2289 Los Angeles & CA.